Blog Articles and Company News
New Trail Development for Lone Oak Farms
We are excited to get to share with you an announcement made by Oklahoma’s 4 News! As you know, here at Justice Homes we are dedicated to the beauty of not just the home but the environment that surrounds the home. That is why we choose to build in areas where the homeowner can take in the beauty that is around them. One of our most desired communities to live in is Lone Oak Farms because of the untouched beauty that surrounds the area. As brought out in the article by Channel 4 News, it was voted on by the OKC Council to accept 130 acres of land that was formerly known as Lone Oak Farms “for park and trail development”.
Ward 8 Councilman Mark Stonecipher was quoted saying: “This is a great opportunity to make this beautiful, rural land in Oklahoma City part of our public parklands”. Justice Homes couldn’t agree more. What is even better for homeowners that are planning on moving in, or have already moved in, is what he says next: “The Parks and Recreation Department Plans to interview local neighborhoods to develop a multi-use trail and playgrounds on the property that is a great fit for the type of natural environment along Bluff Creek.” That means that you have a voice in the beauty that surrounds your home.
If you’re looking at moving into the area, then make sure to consider that you’re not just building a home but you’re helping build a community that will last for generations to come. With a voice to have a say in the trails that will be made and the playground your children will play on, what’s not to love about Lone Oak Farms? If you would like to take a look at the homes, we have in the community today then give us a call! We would be happy to show you the homes we build and the community we are proud to get to build in.
Check out the original article at: https://kfor.com/2018/10/24/okc-council-accepts-130-acres-of-former-lone-oak-farms-for-park-trail-development/
By Justice Homes 10-25-2018
Top Reasons Why Edmond OK is a Great Place to Live
If you are looking for a place to live, then you should consider moving to Edmond, OK. There are a lot of great new homes Edmond OK. Justice Homes is among one of the top home builders in the area because of the quality and standard that we build to. Edmond, OK is also a great place to live. There are several reasons you should consider making this place your home.
- Family-Friendly- Many people buying new homes Edmond OK because the town is family-friendly. There are a lot of great schools in the area, so your children will be able to get a quality education here. In fact, the Deer Creek and Edmond school districts are known for having some of the best in the state. Additionally, there are a lot of great activities that you can enjoy with your family.
- Livability-Edmond is one of Oklahoma's fastest-growing areas. Despite the fact that the area is growing at a rapid place, it has not lost is livability and charm. The economy is stable, so you likely will not have any problems finding a job. You will also be able to find a home for an affordable price. Additionally, you can feel safe her because the crime rates are low.
- Location-People love Edmond because they will be able to reap all of the benefits of living in a small town. However, you do not have to travel far to get to Oklahoma City. If you want to have a night out and enjoy the city life, then you do not have to travel far to do so.
- Recreation-Edmond is a great place to live if you enjoy the great outdoors. There are a lot of parks and playgrounds in this area. Mitch Park, Edmond Dog Park and Pelican Aquatic Center are some of the parks that you can enjoy. There are also recreational programs for people of all ages. You will be able to find something to do regardless of what your interests are.
- Local Attractions-Edmond may be a small town, but there are still several points of interest in this area. These areas include the Myriad Botanical Gardens and Bricktown Canal. There is something for everyone to enjoy.
By Justice Homes 10-10-2018